Your Bill Payment Options
Payment Drop-off Location
The Payment Door Slot is available for members wishing to drop off their payment. Please put your payment in a sealed envelope and push it through the door slot at Mustang Valley Water in Cranfills Gap, located at 301 N. 3rd Street, Suite A. The amount you submit will be applied on your account.
To avoid a late fee, submit your payment by 3:00 p.m. on the 20th day of the month. Did you know that using PSN will cost $2.25 ($27 per year) versus paying one month's $15 late fee ($180 per year)?
Inqueries are best made via phone or email. No mask is required to visit in person, but if you are exhibiting any signs of sickness, please respond responsibly and kindly.
Payment Through Financial Institution Online Bill Pay
Many financial institutions such as major banks offer their customers the ability to pay their bills via an online bill payment service (through your bank's website). Normally, these services debit the customer's checking or savings account to pay the bill. Depending on the financial institution, they may or may not charge a fee for the service. Payments may take up to seven business days to post to the customer's water utility account. Please consult your bank for more information.
Payment Service Network (PSN)
PSN is Mustang Valley Water's solution to providing you a safe portal to make payments by credit card or bank e-check. This can be a one time payment, or you can make the payment reoccuring. Your bill will be available online by the first work day of each month.
Your options with Payment Service Network:
- Pay by MasterCard, VISA, Discover, checking or savings.
- Pay 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
- Pay immediately, schedule a payment or set up Auto-Pay for recurring monthly payments (you will receive an email reminder from PSN about 3 days prior to your payment).
How to pay with Payment Service Network:
- ONLINE: Go to www.info.PaymentServiceNetwork.com. Click on the “Register to Pay” button and follow the prompts to set up your profile and make a payment. After you register, future payments are 3 quick steps. A second option is to click on any green PAY YOUR BILL button on the Mustang Valley Water website.
- MOBILE: Download the “PSN Payments” app from the App Store® or Google Play™. Before you use the app, go online to register and then payments are 3 easy steps.
- CALL:Dial 877-885-7968 (automated phone payment system). On the first call, you will set up your payment profile. Future payment calls will be 4 easy steps.
- NOTE: PSN charges a convenience fee for electronic payments to cover their cost of doing service. The fee will be added to your payment.
- Check/ ACH: $2.20 fee
- Credit or Debit Cards: $2.25 fee
- BONUS: View your current balance online or on the payment app.
ALL members can register with PSN and make payments online. If you wish to use PSN now, just click on the green "Pay Your Bill Now" button above. Have your Account Number and Name, and payment information ready.
We selected Payment Service Network (PSN) to process your payments because of the high level of security and convenience they offer. PSN has been awarded a Level 1 Security Certification (the highest security possible) by the credit card industry.
If you have any questions or need help paying online, please call PSN at 866-917-7368 or email CustomerService@PaymentServiceNetwork.com.
Avoid Late Fees
Payments are due on the 20th of each month. Mail postmarked on the 20th will be considered on time.
BY MAIL: MVWSC, PO Box 6, Cranfills Gap, TX 76637
IN PERSON: 301 N 3rd St, Suite A in Cranfills Gap
We are right next to the bank!