Annual Corporate Meeting 2020
July 13, 2020
Meeting 7:00 p.m.
IF YOU REGISTERED to attend in person, you must wear a mask and sign the Waiver of Liability to be admitted to the Cranfills Gap Community Center. If you did not register, you may attend by watching the presentation on your computer or tablet from the safety of your home.
IF YOU WILL WATCH THE MEETING VIA COMPUTER OR TABLET please be patient with us as we learn how to live stream meetings.
Our president Doug Kieta tell you about your water company. You will also be able to ask questions by typing them into the “Chat Window.” This presentation is always very interesting and is an hour well spent to learn about the corporation that you own.
Here are a few pointers for Zooming our meeting:
- Start Early –
- The meeting is being hosted by Zoom. You will need to download the application in order to run it. (Don’t panic!)
- Here’s a short 9 minute video that shares the easy steps to get started with Zoom.
- The video you just watched explained how to join Zoom meetings. Now you are ready to join our meeting at 6:45 pm. The connection to the Mustang Valley Zoom meeting is below, or even easier, click on the JOIN THE ONLINE MEETING NOW button on this page to enter the waiting room. You will be admitted a few minutes before 7pm.
Mustang Valley Water is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.
Topic: ANNUAL CORPORATE MEETING 2020
Time: Jul 13, 2020 06:45 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 982 1732 6596
One tap mobile
+13462487799,,98217326596#,,,,0#,,430677# US (Houston)
+12532158782,,98217326596#,,,,0#,,430677# US (Tacoma)
Dial by your location
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
Meeting ID: 982 1732 6596
Find your local number: https://zoom.us/u/ab3QjHMWIo
The staff quite frequently talks with members who want to know more about the workings of the company, but who have never attended a meeting. The Annual Meeting is where you can ask questions, address concerns and learn about the good, the bad and the ugly. And! You also need to hear about the great progress and the future plans of the directors and staff.
Each year the terms end for 2-3 board members. Members of Mustang Valley Water are encouraged to consider running for election. The requirements to serve on the board are listed below. The deadline for applications has past for 2020, but please consider running next year. Attendance at a monthly meeting is required. These applications are due around February of each year.
The ballots will be mailed with an invitation letter in early March. Each Membership is allotted one vote. The results will be announced at the Annual Corporate Meeting.
The MVWSC Board of Directors
The window for applying to serve on the MVWSC Board of Directors will be open from January to February of each year.
Your water board consists of seven members that are elected to three year terms.
Requirements to serve on the board:
- All MVWSC board members must be members in good standing of Mustang Valley Water.
- Board members must be at least 18 years old.
- A person is not qualified to serve as a director if the person has been determined by a final judgment of a court exercising probate jurisdiction to be totally mentally incapacitated, or paritally metally incapactited without the right to vote; or has been finally convicted of a felony from which the person has not been pardoned or otherwise released from the resulting disabilities.
|Board Member||Myron Lee|
|Board Member||Nancy Bratcher|
|Board Member||Mike Upton|
|Board Member||Jim Mueller|